Thursday, January 12, 2006

...

Yay im updating after soOOoo lonG!!WohoO..!!!School was grEat!!Yes!!It's great cuz...firstly:she's not there....secondly:when she's not there i can spend time with my friends... thirdly:we decorate the classroom together as a class....the fun part was when we painted our hands to put our handprints on the noticeboards... it all happened when Kelvin started to put his paint covered hands on people arms.. i was laughing at the incident when...ismadi put green paint on my face n the rest was history...hehehe...wani so poor thing...fauzan bully her so bad..her hair all covered in orange paint...hehe...my uniform kene orange paint seh...then go home must quickly wash my uniform.the funny thing is i never wash clothes before i wash my blouse with shower gel...hehhe...now it smells nice...i think i accidently hit my elbow on something hard juz now cuz it hurts so bad...apelah...i soOo clumsy...u know wat..??i hope she dun come 2morrow...perfect way to end the perfect week...i know...im so bad..hahah...but she treats me tat way tOo n im juz repaying her 'kindness'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home