Friday, December 30, 2005

..

TO ALL THOSE HATERS AT MY TAGBOARD:

pls write ur real name.u afraid of wat.juz write lah or are u a coward then??or juz put ur webbie there so i know who u are.do u even have the right to call me a bitch??do u even know me or do i know u??why are so so emo at wat i write about.does it affect u??u know...i think u are so immature.put ur nick as EEEEE lah...anonymous lah...but u are the same person.u want people to see tat many people hate me is it??please lah..i think im nt the one jealous but u are jealous of me somehow.wat is it about me wearing contact lenses and acting cute??as far as remember... im nt the type tat act cute...i dun talk much..i dun flirt..how can i be acting cute...anw..wat makes u think tat im jealous..im nt a jealous person..im nt even jealous when some girls flirt with my boyfriend..as for studies..i dun give a damn..im happy enough if i passed..i never did show off..not like some people who act like they know the ans but its wrong..some people juz cant accept the fact tat they are not always right..anw..i bet u want to know the reason why i hate her so much??..its bcuz there's this one time bout taking the malay o levels thingy.she didnt expect a stupid person like me to be choosen by the teacher to take o levels this yr..n indirectly she called me a flirt..since when do i flirt??i think its she who always flirt.in class she would sit facing the guys behind her and have her back facing the teacher..n she is such a control queen.she expects people to agree with her everytime..like wat movie to watch...wat time to meet...where to go...she always get her way... i pity the people actually listens to her...one more thing..she says bad stuff behind people back n act nice in front of them...like for example...during remedial for o levels tis girl(i name her N) pakse her to sit together but she want to sit with her frens which is going to graduate 1 yr b4 her cuz she retain right..then behind N's back...she told us how N irritates her but they are actually close n always together..then...there's tis one teacher tat she always talk shit about but in front of the teacher she acts like an angel which totally disgust me..n she's always trying to become a teacher's pet..actin cute all the time..i have always kept this all to myself but then it wasnt worth it cuz people dun know the truth and accuse me anyhow...like calling me a bitch...which i am not...so pls...dun judge me anyhow...i dun wanna write anything regarding her in my blog but u people keeps talkin bout her...i hope this is the last time that i need to write bout her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home