Monday, December 19, 2005

YAY!!!i passed!!!now i can sleep soundly.i gt 6 points.yes!!!my mid yr i gt 8 points and prelims i gt 9.so it was a shock for me!!guess wat i get for english??..2!!yay!!i have not got a 2 for eng since sec 3!!n 3 for humanities.im lost for words.its my worst subject n the most difficult but i managed to get a 3.but...my science was depressing!!i gt a 4!!tats bad!!anyways...i was mostly happy bout my malay oral.i gt a distinction!!yup...instead of the usual merit..GOSH im so FLABBERGASTED!!
there was happiness in the air after we receive the results..the atmosphere before that was depressing!!when they said 4 people failed everybody almost cried.in fact...the moment we step into the hall some people were already crying including me!!hahah..im so emo...after that they were HUGS n TEARS OF JOy!!...but im in a dilemma!!i didnt want to go to ITE at first but i feel like i want to go there now... should i go ITE or sec 5 n take my O levels!!!Someone PLEASE HELP ME!!wat do u think is best for me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home