Friday, December 16, 2005

old mates


Buskers in the making


Lets give nasri the directory so he wont get lost again!!


juz now best seh!!met my pri sch classmate at my pri sch teacher house for a christmas gathering.me n nasri were not aware tat we were supposed to bring a gift n azizi didnt bought one too..so...we went to shop n save n bought a tin of oreo cookie tat cost $4.75.budget seh.but wat to do.its last minute.me n azizi onli paid $1 each.haha.nasri paid the rest and bought the gift wrapper.went we reach there we found out that it is actually a gift exchange.so...mr khoo had to find a way to make 2 more gifts.haha.then we had to pick a number from a box to see which gift we get.its like a lucky draw.i got a useless book nasri got a piggy bank n azizi got chocolates.nasri gave me his piggy bank cuz he didnt need it n azizi shared his chocolate.its good to be the only girl!!then on the way home on the train something funny happened.it was empty but when it reach orchard station...like tsunami seh..people rushing in wif their shopping bags.then i got squash!!i was listening to my mp3 then these 2 ladies sit on my left n right n were pushing me so that their friend can seat.i was sandwich between them.then ask me for directions over n over again.azizi was laughing away.i think i look funny.we decided to alight at kovan and snap some pictures.i lazy to upload cuz very slow lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home