Saturday, December 31, 2005

f


went out wif wanie juz now...its a great way to end the year...its 11.27 now...another 33min till new yr...i guess i'll spend the new yr at home tomorrow...rite now im doing my homework while waitin for my nails to dry...i bought black nail polish for 1 buck juz now...so cheap...should have bought a lot...i've been thinkin bought my new yrs resolution...so here it is...
1)study like mad for o levels
2)no more going out at night
3)no relationships
4)save money to perm my hair
5)lose weight...(tis is on my list every but have never been achieved..haha)
6)read more books cuz my english is suffering
7)clean my room...(its a mess)
8)be more serious bout things
9)follow my heart
10)i want to dye my hair charcoal black wif red highlights
when school ends...
11)be more understanding...
That is all tat i can think about for now...i know there's more...some are crappy i know...hahaha.....happy new year everybody!!!wohoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home